While I’m anxious to share some exciting news about Chorus, I’m conscious about the timing due to the COVID-19 pandemic and the sacrifices many of us are making to reduce community spread and protect those most vulnerable in our communities. I know that for many of our employees, customers, spouses, and families, this has introduced new challenges and anxiety - without speaking to the financial hardship and economic impact to local businesses and those that work for local businesses. I’m confident we’ll overcome this challenge together.
2019 was a tremendous year for Chorus. We grew 3x, doubled the size of our team across 4 offices, and are fortunate to be working with some of the best revenue organizations in the world, including the Fortune 50.
I am also extremely proud of the product innovation we’ve pioneered, including:
- Analytics - actionable takeaways about the sales and conversation skills that matter, the factors that influence deal outcomes, and where your team can improve
- Deal Hub - A one stop shop for a 360 degree view of deals across calls, meetings and emails
- AI-Based Recommendations to highlight the deals and calls managers should review and coach on
- Smart Themes to automatically identify patterns and themes within conversations and organize them for easy access to insights.
- Our Native Zoom Integration to create a seamless recording experience while ensuring legal compliance
- Coaching Initiatives to tie ROI to Sales Enablement efforts
- Provided our customers with actionable benchmarks on call and deal best practices through the State of Conversation Intelligence 2020.
We released additional integrations with our partners Outreach, HubSpot, Amazon Connect and ShoreTel Web Dialer. Chorus.ai was also recognized as a Hot Vendor by Aragon Research, Excellence in Customer Service by Business Intelligence Group, a Gold, Silver, and Bronze Stevie® Awards for Sales & Customer Service and more.
2019 was a breakout year for Conversation Intelligence. Building on this momentum, I am thrilled to announce that Jim Benton accepted my offer to lead Chorus as our CEO. Jim is values-driven, cares deeply about customers and delivering world-class customer experiences at scale, and is uniquely qualified to help Chorus reach its full potential. Prior to joining Chorus, Jim helped create the Sales Engagement category as Co-Founder of ClearSlide and later as CEO of Apollo. Earlier in his career, Jim was a Sales Leader at AdBrite, Ticketmaster, and Evite.
I’m excited to have more time to spend with our customers and partners in my role as President and to work across our team to deliver on our vision and support each and every one of you.
I am also excited to share that Tat Ng has joined Chorus as Vice President of Engineering. Tat brings over 20 years of experience building and leading global teams in large scale enterprise SaaS. He joins us most recently from Stellar Labs and will be focusing on growing our global team, ensuring system stability and reliability as we scale, and delivering on product innovation.
Share the News
Back to COVID-19: Many of us are adjusting to our teams working from home.
Please contact your Chorus Customer Success Manager if Chorus can help with:
- Best Practices around managing and coaching distributed teams using Chorus
- Understanding and sharing the pulse of you Customers and prospects with Leadership and Marketing during these uncertain times
- Ramping new employees through virtual call and deal shadowing
Lastly, if you are under any financial hardship or uncertainty and need temporary additional Chorus licenses, please let us know and we’ll do our best to accommodate.
To our board, customers, and partners: Thank you for your support over the years. Jim and I are excited to serve you going forward.
Co-Founder and President, Chorus.ai